Photo taken an Empire State South
Foam artisans, huh?
- lowers the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease (Journal of Alzheimer's Disease (Volume 16:1).
- lowers the risk of liver cancer and protects one from Cirrhosis (Archives of Internal Medicine)
- diverts Type 2 Diabetes (Archives of Internal Medicine)
- protects your heart by lowering the risk of strokes
- lowers the rate of age related cognitive decline (European Journal of Clinical Nutrition)
- helps with digestion
- reduces gallstones
- increases fiber intake( about 1.8 grams of fiber per cup)
- gives load of antioxidants (more per serving than blueberries), including flavonoids that protect against cardiovascular disease by reducing oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- cuts post workout muscle pain by 48% (Journal of Pain 2007)
- boosts brain power by boosting the activity of brain cells
- it's delicious (I added this one. My own scientific theory)