fiddlehead definition


fid·dle·head [ fídd'l hèd ] (plural fid·dle·heads) noun
Definition: edible fern shoot: the coiled frond of a young fern, often cooked and eaten as a delicacy

Monday, January 24, 2011

Jelloware


These Jelloware cups are amazing on so many levels. They are edible, compostable, vegan, colorful, tasty and neat-o. Throwing them in the grass after a party would only nurture growing plants because they are made from agar agar (a gelatin derived from algae). For me the greatest thing about these new jello cups is that they will satisfy the urge I always get when drinking from thin stemware- to bite it. The more delicate the glass, the more I want to take my teeth to it. Weird, I know but now I have an easy solution in Jelloware. The Way We See The World, a New York-based design consultancy developed this idea with incredible flavors like lemon-basil, ginger-mint, and rosemary-beet. Act now to kick start this idea by going to The Way We See The World. Click on the kick start link to add to the dreamers' goal of $10,000.

2 comments:

  1. I also have the strange urge to bite thin glassware. I think it stems from the scene in Willy Wonka when Gene Wilder bites the flower tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be exactly where mine comes from!

    ReplyDelete